Thursday, May 13, 2010

UNTITLED

From despair you saved my dying heart,
With your kiss you glued it back together.
My heart was smashed and torn apart,
Grateful of you made things better

I always think of you every night and day
Dreaming of nothing but a future of you and me
As the song goes, love love has come my way
I don't ever want to be away from my honey

As this love goes stronger and stronger
Challenges we have overcame and conquered
Endless happiness when we're together
Jealousy, my heart will not even be bothered

You taught me to trust in you
Made me realize that faith can be given to a person
Never doubt you and your I love you
My smiles and elation, you are the only reason

But if you'll choose to break my heart
Yes it's gonna be a big loss on my part
Think of it though, me or you?
Will there be someone who'll love you as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment