Friday, May 22, 2009

RESTARTING

Yesterday was visually tiring for me since I've spent almost my entire day trying to get a hold of the controversial Hayden Kho and friends (if I may call them) videos. Around 8PM I was able to accomplish my mission.

Last night was enlightening to me. I've read the Purpose Driven Life and I can remember the line,

"... Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now unless you hold on to the pain through resentment..."

The words may seem like the exact words from the book, well, it really is.

I've shared this thought to my Genesis friends and other friends. I think I am already healing from the pain. Friends have been there saying this and that. What I have learned throughout my life is that no one can ever tell you what to do, you would either hear them talk but not listen or simply reject people's idea. Your true healing will come when you decide that it is time to heal. I don't want to linger on the past anymore. I have to forgive myself for committing the errors.

Like what I've said, I have to reconstruct myself for I have been damaged. Not for anybody else but myself. I am worthy of no one but myself and my mom. I'm starting things all over again. I want to make it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment