Thursday, April 16, 2009

PREFACE

So there, I have rebooted the blogger in me.

What's to share but my simple life

I am iQz / Mhike... not a fan of the glamour life
Escaped my mom's arms and tried to stand on my own
Ventured the city-life, loved, lost love and then loved again
Got lost because of love and now trying to rebuild myself.

Play? Get serious? I dont know how its being played.

Nah.. let's start with something light than blabbering bout the gloominess of my life.

This blog is my mind's toilet. Anything that I can think of what I am going to share. If you can notice I dont even know where to start. That's how confuse my mind is. I dont know where I am heading. People may read this or not, I could'nt care less.

Today, I reside in Estancia, Iloilo. Its like Iloilo's Alaska since most of Iloilo's marine supply is from here. So I am basically right next to the sea. Seaport is like a couple of meters away from my brother's house. I live with his family. I am not really from here nor is he. We're originally from Jolo, Sulu.

I know.., the infamous Jolo, Sulu where the Red Cross Peepz were abducted by Abu Sayyaf. Scary? nah... why should I when one of my relatives' one of them, not! Spent my childhood life there. Finished HS in Notre Dame of Jolo Highschool.

Tertiary, I soared with the Chavacano Eagles. Yes, I studied at Ateneo De Zamboanga University and finished my Nursing degree.

Registered Nurse, yes I am. Ventured into BPO due to the 2006 Board exam scandal. I kind of liked it but being away from family and being alone got the best of me. Worst? Love. haha. Yes, people think I have this strong personality but nah... I got drowned by love as well...

But hey! life aint easy, if it is, its not worth it... right? got to fix the wrongs, that's why they're there. Hmmmm... running out of things to say now...

(while writing this, what's playing on my Media Monkey is Our Song by Taylor Swift)


No comments:

Post a Comment